Picture this: a cozy Sunday afternoon, your kitchen filled with laughter as you bake up a storm with your little ones. These are the moments that warm our hearts, right?
Family Fun Lunchbox Muffins for Hectic Mornings
But what makes this baking session even more special is that you’re creating a batch of healthy muffins to make your busy weekday mornings a bit brighter. These are perfect for those on-the-go breakfasts or as a delightful addition to your children’s lunchboxes.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3 cups of almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 big scoops of ground almonds and mixed seeds
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 2 cups of milk (kefir or yogurt)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1/2 cup of raisins & 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup of blueberries, fresh or frozen (place these on top of each muffin)
- 2 ripe apples, pears, peaches, with a pinch of nutmeg
- 2 ripe bananas mashed & 1/2 cup of chopped pecans
How to bring these delightful muffins to life:
- Gather your little helpers and whisk all the wet ingredients together, creating a wonderful family bonding experience.
- Gradually add this wet mixture to the dry, sieved ingredients, making sure everyone gets involved.
- Time for the fun part – scoop this scrumptious batter into your muffin tray.
- Bake it all up at 180°C for approximately 45 minutes, filling your home with that irresistible aroma.
- To be certain they’re ready, just check the center. If it’s cooked to perfection, your muffins are good to go.
Now, every time you savor one of these morning treats, you’ll be reminded of those precious moments spent in the kitchen with your loved ones. Enjoy!