0 Likes379 Views0
I bake these lunch box muffins with my children on a Sunday afternoon when things at home are a little more relaxed.
I find it handy to have healthy muffins around for breakfasts on the run or something to add to my children’s lunchboxes.
- 3 cups of almond flour
- 1stp baking soda
- 1tsp baking powder
- 2 bs ground almonds and mixed seeds
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 maple syrup
- 2 cups of milk (kefir or yogurt)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbs melted butter
- half a cup or raisins & 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
- 1 cup of blueberries fresh or frozen (place these on top of each muffin).
- 2 ripe apples, pears, peaches, with 1/8 tsp nutmeg.
- 2 ripe bananas mashed & 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
- Whisk all the wet ingredients together.
- Add them to add the dry sieved ingredients.
- Scoop into a muffin tray.
- Bake at 180C for +- 45 minutes.
- Check the center to make sure the muffins are cooked.