Crafting delectable and wholesome flaxseed muffins for my family is a cherished tradition in our kitchen. The tantalizing aroma of baking fills the air, setting the stage for a delightful treat.
I’m continuously on the lookout for gluten-free and dairy-free baking options that my family can relish. Allow me to share this delightful and straightforward flaxseed muffin recipe that welcomes customization with an array of fruits, nuts, and seeds.
- 2 1/2 cups of almond meal derived from almonds
- 1/2 cup of ground flaxseeds (flour)
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup or honey
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- Begin by whisking the eggs with the coconut oil and honey or syrup, creating a harmonious blend of wet ingredients.
- Incorporate this mixture into the almond flour, flaxseed flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and a generous touch of vanilla extract. Thoroughly combine the ingredients until you achieve a smooth, well-integrated batter.
- With your muffin tray at the ready, evenly distribute the muffin batter, filling each section with the promise of delightful muffins to come.
- Bake the muffins in a preheated oven at 180°C, allowing them to flourish for approximately 25 minutes. During this time, check the center of the muffins to ensure they’re thoroughly baked and ready for indulgence.
- Once these delectable creations emerge from the oven, grant them a moment to cool at room temperature during their first day of existence. Subsequently, store them in the refrigerator for up to five days, preserving their scrumptiousness for future enjoyment.
Feel free to experiment with a delightful array of fruit, nuts, and seeds to infuse your flaxseed muffins with your unique touch. Enjoy the wholesome and mouthwatering results of this gluten-free and dairy-free baking adventure.