Variety Seed Pack
Variety seed pack includes chia seeds, flaxseeds and mixed seeds.
Chia seeds are a good plant source of fibre and Omega-3.
- Chia seeds absorb liquid and form a gel making them ideal for thickening smoothies and soups.
- They also make a nutritious breakfast porridge.
Flaxseeds are a good plant source of Omega-3.
- Whole or ground flaxseeds can be used in baking bread, muffins or biscuits.
- They are also tasty when sprinkled over salads, cooked vegetables or muesli.
Mixed seeds are a wonderful source of minerals and healthy fats.
- To get maximum nutritional value from seeds we need to soak or grind them and then store them in the fridge.
- They can be added to cereals, porridge, smoothies, or sprinkled over salads or vegetables.