Gluten-free grains includes quinoa, brown lentils, and brown rice.
Quinoa is a gluten-free complex carbohydrate with protein which is easy to digest.
- This grain-like crop has a light, fluffy texture and a mild, slightly nutty flavour when cooked.
- Quinoa can be used as an alternative to rice, pasta and cereal.
- It’s a great choice for vegans and vegetarians.
QUINOA, RICE & LENTIL MIX
Gluten-free grain mix providing 33gms of protein and 15gms of dietary fibre per serving.
- This robust quinoa, rice and lentil mix is full of flavour, texture and fibre.
- Use this as you would rice or couscous.
- Serve as a side dish or part of your main meal.
Lentils are a rich source of numerous essential nutrients.
- Lentils have the second-highest ratio of protein per calorie of any legume, after soybeans.
- They can be enjoyed with rice, soup or vegetable dishes.